A Tag For All Seasons
Seven things to do before I die:
- Eat a million chicken cutlets.
- Get a vanity plate.
- Win the lottery.
- Walk on the moon (not really; that's boring).
- Build the random slogan array to 20,000
- Take over the government.
- Survive Armageddon.
Seven movies I love:
- Beavis and Butt-Head Do America
- The Matrix
- I, Robot
- Back to the Future
- Shawshank Redemption
Seven books I love:
- Lord of the Clans
- America: The Book
- The Time Machine
- Soldier of Light
- I, Robot
Seven things I say:
- In any event...
- I shall disembowel you!
- --==/ So sayeth the robot. \==--
- I work for Sony- sunny- suni? It start's with "sah".
- How likely is all that to happen.
- I've never had a toothache. How do I know I won't enjoy it?
Seven things that attract me to… (insert your choice) people:
- They can't be all "I hate cheese".
- I'm gonna go with... random- no, arbitrary!
- People who are roughly ten I.Q. points below me.
- Robotic butler.
- Human butler... with pacemaker, or other robotic parts.
- Insecure and naïve.
- The undead.
Seven things I can't do:
- Eat marmite.
- Lift a car with my bare hands (I can, but I don't want to).
- Spell the word "fasdhio".
- Become the King of France.
- Reanimate the dead (yet).
Seven people to tag: