free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: No, I Laugh At THEE, Evil Robo-Bob Dole! <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

No, I Laugh At THEE, Evil Robo-Bob Dole!

Once again, your insanity shows how reckless you are. It wasn't enough that you be Grand Chancellor of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere, but now you want- wait, what does he want? Ah, yes. Absolute power. Never! It's not in the constitution! Article X-Eleventy clearly states, "And whoseoever trys to wield power absolute, shall know the suffering of Leitin." This "Leitin" has proven to be quite a prolific figure in blogging lore, Evil Robo-Bob Dole. You should know that.


King of the Universe, Indeed!

But even more importantly, you seem to have forgotten our little dance. You try to take over, than I seize back my rightful blog. You've forgotten the proper order, comrade. I take offense to that. And I don't make mistakes twice. This time there's no escape for you. That's right, I'm sending you back... to the Burning Sub-Blogosphere.

Such is the penalty for anyone trying to interfere with my futureDesign. Only I understand the tea leaves- except, of course, for the Mint Tea Mystic. That's in his job description. But even he can't comprehend what lurks within your warped little mind. Anonymi, Karl, you two show promise. Return to the light, and all will be forgiven. Turn from me, and face eradication. This is not a drill.

So sayeth the robot.

There have been 5 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

I anticipated that.

1/13/2006 11:09 PM  
Blogger Cabe maliciously intimated...

Emperor Dole has no clothes.








I see he'll be returning that all natural male enhancement cream.

1/14/2006 2:14 AM  
Blogger His Majesty maliciously intimated...

By all that glistens with spring dew, I shall avenge myself, Gyrobo!

Curse your sudden yet inevitable betrayal!

1/15/2006 1:36 AM  
Blogger Ticharu maliciously intimated...

Hail the new emperor!

1/17/2006 3:51 PM  
Blogger flatlander maliciously intimated...

Now that you have the upgraded connection, you might want to check out this site on

how to survive a robot uprising

Or maybe it's already too late!

1/18/2006 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!