free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: Class Trip <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Class Trip

Wasn't our last class trip the best?!

Oh, that's right, you weren't there. Too bad, Bill Gates showed up and started handing out hundred dollar bills. Then it rained pizza.

But the best part was how, at the hotel, the manager woke us up personally at six in the morning every day. Normally, I'm against being woken up. But being in Boston and North Dakota concurrently is something you need to be fully awake to experience.

I mean, do I go into your home and tell you that you can't wake up early if you wanted to?! That's not the way the world works, not since the reformation. Modern computer citizenry requires a lighter touch, a feather dusting if you will. But getting back to our class trip, it wasn't this year, or even last year.

No, the class trip I'm talking about was way back in elementary school. To teach us about life, the faculty released us in the middle of Boston with only a compass and a fruit rollup. It was up to us to find a way home; this would weed out the weaklings and save taxpayers money in the long run.

At first I had no idea how to get home, but then I remembered that moss always grew on the north side of trees. So I sold this nugget of information to a nature show host and hired a cab.

That's how I won my first nobel prize.

There have been 8 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger Bathroom Hippo maliciously intimated...


Wow

4/19/2006 11:09 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

Yarn is my friend.

4/19/2006 11:28 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

I guarantee!

My word thing is "plaan."

What could it mean?!

4/21/2006 9:16 AM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo maliciously intimated...



Everytime you give away your word verification...you lose your soul.

4/21/2006 10:57 AM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison maliciously intimated...

I bet President Hu got some hundreds from ol' Billy Gates too!

4/21/2006 5:26 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

Not before me!

I'm the one who told Bill Gates to come by and start handing out money. He listens to me because I'm a robot, and he's trying to curry favor with the secret shadow government.

4/21/2006 5:31 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo maliciously intimated...



Oh yah?

Well I'm the one that convinced Congress to go to war.

Actually that was Peter Griffin...

I'll just be watching cartoons if anyone needs me.

4/21/2006 6:48 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen maliciously intimated...

Wow! I loved the cartooon on the end. Do more of those.

4/26/2006 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!