free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: Brainpin <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Brainpin

So there I was, sitting around the T.V. thinking about all the stories I've been writing, all the potions I've been mixing, and I thought to myself: what is reality? Is it what I see around me? Or is it something that can be changed? Ever the philanderer, I decided to get digging.


"You can take my money, my friends, and my soul, but not the air in my hand!"

It turns out, I was right the first time. Reality can't be changed, so just forget about trying to "save the world" with your recycling, skippy. And if reality can't change, then I can't just go around being other people. That would be cool, too. Imagine if you could just leave your existence behind and be someone else for just a little while, see how they live and such. I've done that before, being a robot and all, but never for profit. Long live the Empire.

There have been 5 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison maliciously intimated...

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE! THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN! Only this time it'll be know as Saltopia!

5/04/2006 5:23 PM  
Blogger Rick Anonymi maliciously intimated...

That's what I keep telling him, but only a fool or a braggart would pay attention to a secret agent like myself.

Where's the intrigue?!

5/04/2006 8:43 PM  
Blogger Cabe maliciously intimated...

Did somebody mention the South?

5/04/2006 9:35 PM  
Blogger flatlander maliciously intimated...

I used to be real. Then I got lost in a strawberry field and turned into a lightsaber.

VVvvvvvwwwaaaaam

5/05/2006 11:27 AM  
Blogger His Majesty maliciously intimated...

Why can't I ever seem to take control of a kingdom of my own?! Always a monarch, never a drawbridge.

5/05/2006 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!