free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: A Tag For All Seasons <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Monday, January 30, 2006

A Tag For All Seasons

I've been... tagged! Yup. I've now gotta answer a whole heap o' questions in the multiple of seven, the most wicked of numbers (the ancient salemites knew this. The witches they burned were actually numberologists who worshipped the number seven.)

Therefore, resolved:

Seven things to do before I die:
  1. Eat a million chicken cutlets.
  2. Get a vanity plate.
  3. Win the lottery.
  4. Walk on the moon (not really; that's boring).
  5. Build the random slogan array to 20,000
  6. Take over the government.
  7. Survive Armageddon.

Seven movies I love:
  1. Beavis and Butt-Head Do America
  2. The Matrix
  3. I, Robot
  4. Bean
  5. Stargate
  6. Back to the Future
  7. Shawshank Redemption

Seven books I love:
  1. Metaplanetary
  2. Superluminal
  3. Lord of the Clans
  4. America: The Book
  5. The Time Machine
  6. Soldier of Light
  7. I, Robot

Seven things I say:
  1. In any event...
  2. I shall disembowel you!
  3. --==/ So sayeth the robot. \==--
  4. Uhhhhhhhhh...
  5. I work for Sony- sunny- suni? It start's with "sah".
  6. How likely is all that to happen.
  7. I've never had a toothache. How do I know I won't enjoy it?

Seven things that attract me to… (insert your choice) people:
  1. They can't be all "I hate cheese".
  2. I'm gonna go with... random- no, arbitrary!
  3. People who are roughly ten I.Q. points below me.
  4. Robotic butler.
  5. Human butler... with pacemaker, or other robotic parts.
  6. Insecure and naïve.
  7. The undead.

Seven things I can't do:
  1. Eat marmite.
  2. Lift a car with my bare hands (I can, but I don't want to).
  3. Spell the word "fasdhio".
  4. Become the King of France.
  5. Reanimate the dead (yet).
  6. Downgrade.
  7. Die.

Seven people to tag:
  1. Flatlander
  2. Jaibahkti
  3. L>T
  4. Sabatkes
  5. Fred
  6. 49words
  7. Jesus Christ

There have been 7 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger Fred maliciously intimated...

Not so fast, there, Gyrobo. A tag means a few things to me:

1. Something you remove from a shirt.
2. A game I played forty years ago.
3. A fancy way of filing things in some of these blog programs.

Any questions? :)

1/30/2006 10:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

Beavis and Butthead do America?
I forgot about that movie. I saw it when I was in College, which doesnt seem that long ago, but it has been at least 8 or 9 years ago.

1/31/2006 8:26 AM  
Blogger Luchy72 maliciously intimated...

I can't believe I've been tagged with one I can fit within 49 words.

1/31/2006 8:59 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

Tag isn't a game. Spud is a game.

Retro is in this haydecade.

1/31/2006 12:22 PM  
Blogger Cabe maliciously intimated...

Seven seconds I wasted!


You owe me....plus interest.

2/01/2006 6:38 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

Interest will be computed at the end of the epoch.

2/02/2006 11:37 AM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison maliciously intimated...

Dude, I gave you a link! You didn't tag me?! gee, I-I'm hurt!

(The curtains fall and Salbert leaves the stage)

2/06/2006 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!