free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: I <i>Demand</i> More Attention! <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I Demand More Attention!

My name is Karl, and I'm a sorcerer. I have been all my life (except for my short stint in the IRS, which still involved the Dark Magicks). For the last couple of months, I've sat by while Gyrobo and his arch-nemesis Evil Robo-Bob Dole fought over the most petty of things. No more! From now on, this is Karl's Time! I demand all kinds of things. For example, I demand... uh... I'll get back to you on that.

But the times, they are a-changin'. For example, I'm gonna go through the entire Internet and find the greatest Flash webtoons that I can. Then, I'm a-gonna link to 'em. Yes. That's it- I'll be the guy who finds great links! I'll bring all of you entertainment! This weeks roster is the experimental "Sock" series.


These three webtoons were inspired by the animator's dreams.

There have been 6 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger flatlander maliciously intimated...

Those are very unusual cartoons. I don't think I will try to sleep tonight. Or maybe I'm asleep already.

pinch*# ouch!

1/24/2006 10:02 PM  
Blogger mkecurler maliciously intimated...

How neat.

You command and we obey.

1/24/2006 11:42 PM  
Blogger Emory maliciously intimated...

You made me late for work.

I think that's probably a good thing.

1/25/2006 7:05 AM  
Blogger Rick Anonymi maliciously intimated...

Karl! You're the most brilliant of sorcerers... only five others in the world would know of these toons!

Now, we, the Anonymi, must retreat to attend King Evil Robo-Bob Dole. Erm, or rather, just me. We've been converted into robo-matter: singular.

1/25/2006 8:44 AM  
Blogger Karl the Sorcerer maliciously intimated...

Elvis! Impersonate! Whoooooooa!

*waves hands*

Thank you very much.

*combs hair, throws away burning comb*

1/25/2006 12:34 PM  
Blogger Friends of McDougal maliciously intimated...

You cats are really doing amazing work over here.

Really, top notch.

I love the soundtrack, too.

Much better look these days.

I have the stomach goiter.

1/25/2006 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!