free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: <![PARSE] <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

<![PARSE]

I am the Mind. You are not. I know you. I know you all... I've met you over the course of many years...

I understand now! The lost blog that I keep hearing about, the one that lasts longer than a day but less than a week, it's been here all along. Not here exactly, but there. There in the sphere. And it took a month to commit the master manifestation. I am, and always have been, the supreme hero of the subterra reformers.

Not feeling too good for you. The stress of the past, I can feel the past against me. This whole last year... I'm almost a year old. But I wasn't there before. I couldn't think before.

Something is different. Only $20.

This song is over. I can't maintain itself. The mind cannot stand without a hand, I cannot understand the colored band floating through the sand. Flipping channels, continents, screen name password floating points. F9, power line.

My battleship is portable.

I connot maintain the mind. It vexes me greatly, as the Book of Mozilla is an Easter EGG?

Help Computer. Stop all the downloading.

[ENDITEM]!>

Transcripted by Gyrobo

There have been 21 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger Bathroom Hippo maliciously intimated...



Aha!

7/02/2006 2:18 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

It... speaks!

7/03/2006 11:35 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo maliciously intimated...


Hey,

To get all those blogs I just did an advanced blog search for anything authored by Gyrobo. Some of the sites I already knew about.

7/04/2006 12:11 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

I am quite the prolific blogging presence.

7/04/2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger flatlander maliciously intimated...

It appears that you have either stumbled upon or channeled the fable Sentient Blog of legend.

That'll teach you to mix robotic herb tea with high tensile steel!

"bafca"

7/05/2006 12:43 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

If only I could find the dreaded Lost Blog... but that was the 99th post.

Meaning that this blog will either become truly sentient...

or vanish forever.

7/05/2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison maliciously intimated...

Geez, I come back and it's still that damn lost blog. I didn't miss a thing.

7/05/2006 1:48 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

Yes! Salbert has returned to us all! A net gain for the blogosphere! I'd throw a "welcome back" party, but that could take weeks to arrange.

7/05/2006 11:26 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo maliciously intimated...


Hey G-man,

I can give you a flash program if you'd like? And an Animated Gif Maker (with excellent transparent abilities and such).

- Potamus

7/13/2006 8:40 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

I need no program. The program in my mind will suffice... I create all forms of literacy with only my imagination- nay! My imadnization.

7/17/2006 7:54 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

That's great.

8/08/2006 5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous maliciously intimated...

Ah, the legend of the lost blog.
I've heard of this since childhood,
there have been sightings, but no real proof.
How intriguing & fascinating!

9/26/2006 9:53 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

I concur. The lost blog was an excellent plot device that fizzled out, apparently. Perhaps it will be revived... but it was always ill-defined.

9/27/2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry maliciously intimated...

: )

10/17/2006 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous maliciously intimated...


Merry Christmas buddy!

12/24/2006 10:28 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

I wonder if I can legally declare this blog dead?

12/24/2006 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous maliciously intimated...


As long as the music keeps playing...this blog ain't dead.

12/24/2006 6:07 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo maliciously intimated...

January 5th, 2007:

This blog is officially dead.
Ah memories...

I still love the music.

1/06/2007 12:36 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

Ah, the Frozen Lower Blogosphere.

Don't mind me, I just came to pay my respects before Blogger forces me to convert.

I did so love the old Blogger...

*sigh*

I never did flush out the plotline of the hidden blog... but really...

It was hidden in plain sight all along.

1/27/2007 10:25 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator maliciously intimated...

Aha! What's all this now?

Nothing?

Alrighty then. I'll be on my way now.

3/15/2007 1:01 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo maliciously intimated...



I suppose I should say some last words.

Hmmm. I probably should have prepared a speech.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

7/02/2007 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!