free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: Shocking! The Burning Sub-Blogosphere Implodes! <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Shocking! The Burning Sub-Blogosphere Implodes!

Normally, a Chief Justice like myself wouldn't demean himself by writing about such trivial things. However, I feel it paramount to express my earnest sadness at the fate that has befallen my fellow bloggers. At long last, the Burning Sub-Blogosphere suffered a catastrophic collapse when the gravatational troposphereonics tore it apart. The only known casualty of the implosion was Evil Bob Dole, the former candidate and exile. We shall all mourn the loss of the Blogosphere's greatest third person referer; henceforth this post shall be the "Evil Bob Dole Memorial Post". All shall pay tribute to the evil man who I foolhardily condemned to deletion within the fiery confines of the Sub-Blogosphere.

Alas, Evil Bob Dole! I knew him well, Anonymi!

There have been 4 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger Cabe maliciously intimated...

He posted on my blog a few times, but other than that he was a jerk. Yes I voted for him, a few dozen times, but look at the other option I was faced with!

I can't say I'll miss him, but perhaps someday, I will look back and say, "I wonder what Evil Bob Dole would have done?"

Oh who am I kidding? I won't miss him at all.

11/07/2005 4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous maliciously intimated...

Democracy has fallen, our rightfully Elected President is dead. Who was his Vice President?

Who I ask you? WHO???

11/07/2005 4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous maliciously intimated...

I was in his cabinet along with Evil Ralph Nader, and Evil Newt Gingrich!

11/07/2005 4:48 AM  
Blogger flatlander maliciously intimated...

Dark days for Lower Sub-Blogdem, indeed. Who will emerge as the Great Philosopher Overloard to restore the Masses to their rightful position of servitude? Does Gyrobo any longer have the hootspa needed, weakened as his position is by all the intrigue and corruption surrounding these events? Only the Anonymi could know...and they ain't talking!

11/08/2005 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!