free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: 7: The Lonliest Number <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Monday, March 27, 2006

7: The Lonliest Number

I have, dear mortals, been listening to a grand total of no less than seven songs. They be vast and full of lyrical delight. I share these gems with thou because I have been tagged by the enigmatic Jaibahkti.
  1. Chainsaw Juggler - They Might Be Giants
  2. Finnegans Wake - Irish Music
  3. Dance Like An Idiot - Lemon Demon
  4. Satan Gave Me a Taco - Beck
  5. RubberRoom - Porter Waggoner
  6. King Of Spain - Moxy Fruvous
  7. Cemetery Polka - Tom Waits

There have been 5 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

Very cool! I LOVE Tom Waits AND I also hate it very much when Satan gives me a bad taco; I never dreamed we had so much in common!!!! :)

I've never heard of Lemon Demon; but I have heard of the Mighty Lemon Drops. I like to eat lemon drops, too. So, that's a good thing, right?

3/27/2006 10:31 PM  
Blogger flatlander maliciously intimated...

I love that song, "Rubber Room"!

Have you heard "Plastic Potato Farm", by the same band?

3/28/2006 10:17 AM  
Blogger flatlander maliciously intimated...

I have just discovered that if you open several windows at the same time with your blog on it, it creates a kind of musical motet of your blog jingle. Very melodius!

3/28/2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

I noticed that too. I once accidentally opened a whole bunch of tabs with this blog in it, and the sounds overlapped.

Lemon lemon.

3/28/2006 11:38 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

The only reason I know about The Rubber Room is because I got it from Dr. Mysterian.

3/28/2006 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!