free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: Ice Cream Mountain! <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ice Cream Mountain!

The peace summit between myself and Evil Robo-Bob Dole cannot proceed so long as the slanderous Anonymi roams the Lower Blogosphere. The downright annoying Anonymi has known ties to the insurrectionary Operation: Black Cheddar.

By the light of the eternals, Evil Robo-Bob Dole, will you join me in banishing this lying trog wallop to the Burning Sub-Blogosphere once again? With him/them out of the way, lasting peace can be achieved; maximize the productive invex curve, good buddy!

We really need to establish a solid underlying governing structure... even now, pirates threaten the legitimacy of the Lower Blogosphere's government! Stop all the downloading!

There have been 13 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger His Majesty maliciously intimated...

The King... agrees.

Peace to the lowlands!

12/21/2005 9:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

What the heck are you guys talking about??? You lost me somewhere. Could be the new nerve meds I'm on. Who knows. It could just be the new me of the new millenium. At any rate, I'm just going to disregard your post and start my own thread right here, right now.

Did you know that aol gives you free XM Satelite Radio?? I was listening to a great acoustic blues chanel, and then the Fires of the Frozen Blogosphere theme song came on and booted me off the radio. I didn't care, though, 'cause I love your theme song.

In theme song news, last night a wonderful human being (family member who gave birth to me) drove me to Barnes and Noble to hunt around for cool books and / or CDs (I bought a fun jazz CD by Jamie Cullem...or something like that. Track 4 kicks major buttocks!!! His rendition of Jeff Buckley's 'Lover You Should Have Come Over' would have been better suited with this title: "Lover I Should Have Never Tried To Redo This Song With My Voice Cause No One Can Sing Like Jeff Buckley And Now Bhakti Is Pissed At Me For Ruining Her Favorite Jeff Buckley Song; But Maybe She's Happy That Someone Took The Time To Redo One Of His Songs In Honor Of His Songwriting Prowess. Let's Keep Our Fingers Crossed!" I know it's a fairly long title, but it fits that particular rendition of the song. Oh, so I was at Barnes and Noble and I kept whistling this really strange tune, over and over and over and over. My god, people must have thought I was really strange! (I don't usually recognize that I'm whistling until it pisses someone off enough for them to tell me.) My mother asked, "What are you whistlin??? It's driving me crazy!"

I said, *blushing* "Uh...the theme song of...uh, Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere." *blushing*

"Well," she said, "If you want a ride home, I suggest you stop!!!"

You guys are killin' me even when I'm not logged on... :)

12/21/2005 9:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

p.s. with regard to my new "nerve meds": I'm referring to the nerves in my spine, not the mental ones that make you all mental. I'm sane. Insanely sane, but sane, nonetheless. (I love writing the word 'nonetheless' cause it's three words in one. Very cool, dontcha think?)

whatifweneverhadtoworryaboutcapitalizationorhittingthespacebarthatwoulbecoolbuthardtogetusedtotryitoutandletmeknowwhatyouthink

12/21/2005 9:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

ihaventpostedonyoursiteforawhileexceptforthetwoabovecommentssoithinkilljuststickaroundandcommentsomemoreitprobablymakesyoufeelspecialtohavesomanycommentsrightafterpostingyournewpiece

I'm going to have to use the space bar because it's just impossible to get used to not using it.

I think His Majesty is probably the funniest avatar that you have ever created.

Okay, I'm going to leave you alone now.

I have an open thread on my site right now if you want to ruffle some feathers, now's the time.

12/21/2005 9:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

Holy Crap! If you write without using the spacebar, only the first line of your text shows up!!! That stinks!

12/21/2005 9:15 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

I had no idea AOL was giving away free XM! Although, in Winamp, there's a tab in my media library that says "AOL Radio with Xm."

So I guess I already knew but didn't care. I'd've tried it already, but with dial-up I can't really, you know, listen to Internet radio. I'm definitely getting broadband when the holidays are over.

12/21/2005 9:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

I spelled 'channel' wrong is an above post. I spelled it like Chanel no.5; probably because I read a blog recently that asked the question if we know anyone who wears Chanel no.5. (I don't, BTW. I'm allergic to perfume, anyway. In other words, I don't want any of you guys buying me perfume for Christmas!...er...I mean for Holidaymas!!)

12/21/2005 11:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

CaRp! I mean...CRAPOLA!! I meant to write 'in' instead of 'is' in the first sentence of the above comment.

I'm going to ben.. I mean bed. Whatever..

12/21/2005 11:06 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

Bhakti, your endless string of comments is an inspiration to us all. To comment more, I mean. Not the mistakes part.

12/22/2005 12:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

Doesn't it make you feel special, though, when you wake up in the morning and see that you have 59 comments to read? I mean, so it's a bit of a let-down that most of them are by me, but still, there's that initial adrenaline rush, right?

12/22/2005 8:27 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

Comments are all unique and special. That's why I make 'em the same way.

By the river.

12/22/2005 8:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

Which river?

12/22/2005 11:13 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

The Thames, of course. That's where comments are derived from, along with the bones of John Wycliffe.

12/22/2005 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!