free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: You Better Run, Robo. <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Friday, December 16, 2005

You Better Run, Robo.

When in the Course of robotic events it becomes necessary for one awesome robot King to dissolve the—

Forget it. Just know this: Evil Bob Dole is totally in control of the situation. You thought you'd rid yourselves of me when the Burning Sub-Blogosphere imploded, did you? Well, Evil Bob Dole is back. And this time, I'm stronger. I'm faster, more active, and have now merged completely with the Lower Blogosphere's mainframe computer to become... robotic.

As the new robot in town, I hereby assume the throne of Supreme Master of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere. Gyrobo, I said good day.


“Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?”

There have been 8 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger concerned citizen maliciously intimated...

I have a babybot that wants to be your heir. What say you? Oh, king of the netherworld(whatever that means)

12/16/2005 10:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

L>T---You frickin' traitor!!

Gyrobo will FOREVER be the KING OF THE ROBOTS! He's my CREATOR, for crying out loud...and I'm the spiritual warrior of the Fakiest Fakiegrinders.

Nice purple robes and all, but you just ain't that cool, King Robot NOT!

12/17/2005 12:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/17/2005 12:03 AM  
Blogger Cabe maliciously intimated...

Ah Classic Gyrobo at his best!

12/17/2005 1:58 AM  
Blogger concerned citizen maliciously intimated...

Bhakti, Hey! I get it where I can. Do you see the ceature by my side? did you read my post on my Musings, Rants & ravings site?

You mighth call me queen some day.

12/17/2005 7:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

l>t I quite often think of going to your blog, but when I click on your profile picture to click on the blog link I just get flabergasted because there's over 100 l>t blogs to choose from! What's a woman to do???

12/17/2005 1:15 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

I usually go to all of them.

Oh, and curse you, Evil Bob Dole!

But now that he's a robot, I see little I can do...

12/17/2005 1:54 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen maliciously intimated...

yep, I gotta fix that. It's a little cluttered over there. I'm soooo busy, tho, with babybot & all that.

12/18/2005 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!