free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: Yes! We're Not Evil! <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Yes! We're Not Evil!

Many people wonder just how evil robots are. Then answer is a meager 32%. I'd do the Roboshrub Inc. site, but there's a 100 kilobyte limit. That's just evil.

This site is certified 68% GOOD by the Gematriculator


*UPDATE*
After posting this, our "good" rating went down to 61%. Figures.

*UPDATE 2*
After updating this post, our "good" rating went up to 70%. It'll probably change again, so just click on it to see for yourself.

*UPDATE 3*
I'm not going to give it another change to re-evaluate me. Now, it's at 71%, but that could change.

Side note: Microsoft ended up with a "good" rating of 90%. Firefox, on the other hand, got an "evil" rating of 60%. For that matter, evil.com got a "good" rating of 61%. Say what?! Is that justice?!

There have been 6 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger Bathroom Hippo maliciously intimated...




Did you uh...
. . . get that THING..
I sent ya?


12/25/2005 8:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

Could you please add me to your link list?

Would you like to be added to mine?

12/25/2005 10:29 PM  
Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden maliciously intimated...

12 26 05

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year Gyrobo! I have enjoyed interacting wit you and reading your writings. Keep it up as I find you quite intriguing and intelligent. Warmest Regards,
Mahndisa

12/26/2005 5:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

Hey, she didn't write that I was intriguing on my blog! balsphemy!!

12/26/2005 11:39 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

Strange... that link to the evil calculator isn't showing up...

12/26/2005 2:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

How evil is my blog??

12/26/2005 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!