free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: Executive Decision <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Executive Decision



Aren't PBF great?!

There have been 8 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger Bathroom Hippo maliciously intimated...



Gyrobo... That you?

12/28/2005 2:11 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo maliciously intimated...



Get that thing I sent?

12/28/2005 2:11 PM  
Blogger Deb maliciously intimated...

Hey! What thing are you sending everyone? What's going on here? I don't get it!!!!!!!!!! lol

12/28/2005 2:59 PM  
Blogger Deb maliciously intimated...

And I 'didn't' get it.

12/28/2005 3:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

you are TOO mental, Gyrobo. But, you know, that's why I love ya!...er...uh...that's why you're my favorite little metal dude.

I just CAN'T believe Deb didn't 'get' it!! I got my brand-spankin' new Jag in the driveway just yesterday!! Thank you...ya hungry hippo.

12/28/2005 5:09 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

Oddly, I'm not responsible for Peter Potamus' "thing".

You must be thinking of Bob Dole. Not Evil Robo-Bob Dole, but regular Bob Dole. Or mayhaps my evil twin, Tobor. That's "robot" spelled backwards. Tobor.

12/28/2005 7:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

Mint Tea Mystic has such a wonderful avatar now! Wonderfulicious!

BTW--I thought I knew who the hungry hippo is...but now I'm not sure. According to Sitemeter...this fatty lives in Utah! I've just made my airplane and hotel reservations. I'm going out there to see if I can't find a laptop wielding hippo!

1/02/2006 11:25 AM  
Blogger Cabe maliciously intimated...

It was never a secret.

1/02/2006 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!