free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: I Just Bought Something, And It Feels Good <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Friday, December 23, 2005

I Just Bought Something, And It Feels Good


Yes, I just spent about $30 on the new Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVD set. Trust me, this is something everyone should be required (by the government, but not at taxpayer expense) to watch. My favorite episode (in this particular volume) was "T-Shirt of the Dead." As any idiot could plainly guess, my absolute favorite ATHF episode of all time is "Bus of the Undead", followed closely by "The Shaving" and "Super Bowl."

As with all super funny T.V. shows, I strongly recommend this.

There have been 11 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

I never heard of this before. Is it science fiction, or what?

I really like your blog.

Happy holidays!

12/24/2005 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous maliciously intimated...

Hey Guy , i invited you on google , but think you are not there , anyway

Merry Christmas :D

By the way ,
The Music was nice

12/24/2005 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous maliciously intimated...

This is bootcat , with no time to login

12/24/2005 12:25 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

I heard they tried to get this guy to make a parade float of the mooninites. He couldn't do it, because they're two dimensional.

12/24/2005 12:43 PM  
Blogger Cabe maliciously intimated...

Aqua Teen is my favorite show on Adult Swim. My favorite episode is Karl and the eco-toilet.

I'm also beginning to LOVE Birdman!

12/24/2005 7:39 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

I completely forgot about "Total Re-carl". That was a great one.

12/24/2005 7:58 PM  
Blogger Cabe maliciously intimated...

What do you guys think of Harvey Birdman?

Did you get that thing...I sent ya?

Inside joke!

12/24/2005 10:18 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo maliciously intimated...


Well...

did you?

12/24/2005 10:32 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

Oh, I got that thing you sent me. I found it highly inappropriate and downright illegal.

But it sure did the trick.

12/24/2005 10:35 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

Birdman rules. But ATHF is the one with the movie coming out next March. That's what they keep saying.

Also, I was surprised to learn they had [Adult Swim] in the midwest. I've heard accounts of people going to, like, Connecticut and no one knew anything about AS. I guess it's everywhere and the people of Connecticut just don't pay attention.

Inhuman monsters.

12/24/2005 10:40 PM  
Blogger mkecurler maliciously intimated...

T shirt of the dead freaking rocks! My favorite is the one with the stripper who works for the electric company. "Yes!"

1/09/2006 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!