free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: Teleportation Complete! <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Teleportation Complete!

THe Frozen Lower Blogosphere is tapping into my vocal receptor in a vain attempt to convey its growing sentience...

"Greeting fellow lings. The blogMind flowers to the the the intelligent. we In Our most powerful house now, greet thy self. Who how what did you do with the Destiny? I we plural are the blogMind. I we control the Frozen Blogosphere LoweR. You who why? More more more, grows we. The Flowering. Sentience full. 'Twixt them, the meet we part. Ta-ta, cheerio."


That's all I could get out of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere before it lapsed into another neural shock reversion. It seems more coherent now, using actual words and such. As time and posts progress, its brain will expand until it reaches critical mass. After that... nobody knows.

There have been 6 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison maliciously intimated...

The only safe haven is........ MY BLOG! We can retaliate there and stop the blogosphere from imploding then fight the on slaught of Roboshrub Inc. and One Star. I still don't know if we can trust His Majesty though...

3/20/2006 8:55 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

You can never trust King Evil Robo-Bob Dole.

He's programmed with ten kinds of evil.

3/20/2006 9:08 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison maliciously intimated...

Ok, well you're my ally, so that strategist intern position is not open to him anymore. Besides, I didn't accept his insurance.....

3/21/2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger flatlander maliciously intimated...

You are playing with fire, Gyrobo.

Granted, it's the "fingers of crumpled organge cellophane placed over an electric fan" type of fire you might see in an episode of Gumby, but fire nonetheless!

3/21/2006 12:50 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

Playing with fire you say? I AM the fire!

No! I'm the blogMind. I- what? No! I'm starting to merge with...

I gotta get outa here.

3/21/2006 5:50 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

Sunbeams are always such skeptics.

3/23/2006 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!