free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: Shiny Metallic Coin <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Shiny Metallic Coin

I take a coin from my palm. I throw it on the table. I pick it up again. What do you see in my hand? Not a coin, 'cause that's in my other hand. In my hand, you see, unequivocally, the entirety of eternity. The infinite indefinite. The unlimited ultimate.


Time and space fold themselves around the mold that is my countenance. There's no real rhythm or rhyme to the algorithms or the chimes that emanate from the inner being. If you look deep within yourself, what do you see? Do you see your true self, or just what you want to see? Do you hear a voice telling you what you should and shouldn't think, because you're afraid someone can see and hear your innermost thoughts? Not I!


I never fear psychic intrusions, ever since I learned to harness my conscience! The power of the mind can be yours, too, for the low, low price of $. Yes, infinity dollars will give you the peace and tranquility you so sorely deserve. The price is so high because no amount of money will really give you happiness. Joy and fulfillment come from within, and are the result of a long and drawn out mental stream. You have to meditate, force yourself to deal with the issues that aren't latent. You need to pry apart every kernel of your psyche, and discard the gibberish.


Make yourself one with everything? What is this, a hot dog stand?! You can't "be one" with anything. But you can figure out how to live in harmony with everything. Do what I say, and you'll never be arrested for throwing garbage in the streets. I have a 140% success rate.

There have been 9 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger The Taker of Gist maliciously intimated...

Dahr!

2/22/2006 8:42 AM  
Blogger flatlander maliciously intimated...

Vertigo! I need a mobius strip donut.

2/22/2006 5:51 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison maliciously intimated...

Yeah, well I got 172% success rate!

2/22/2006 7:41 PM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist maliciously intimated...

Never say never, lest the nether dragons learn your location, fun one!

2/23/2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger flatlander maliciously intimated...

Somebody help! I can't seem to get to the end of this donut I've been eating!

2/24/2006 12:48 AM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist maliciously intimated...

The end is only the beginning.

2/24/2006 8:49 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

Time and space are a mystery to me. Only results may vary.

2/24/2006 2:10 PM  
Blogger flatlander maliciously intimated...

I and the donut are One-Zero-One.

2/25/2006 12:39 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

As I've said before, I don't approve of constant ice cream with a pound of cheese on the side. Or, unless otherwise specified, I prefer to rant insanely. Insane, I tell you!

2/27/2006 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!