free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: Antarctica Is Mine! <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Antarctica Is Mine!

That's right, I called it. Antarctica is totally mine. I mean, there's no organized government there. The whole thing is governed by an old treaty that only says you can't bury nuclear waste there. But I'm not going to bury nuclear waste! I want to live there. I want to be one with the Antarctic Hair Grass and Pearlwort. I want to lord over the commercially unviable coal, iron, copper, and other mineral deposits!


Mine!

I mean, I already control the Frozen Lower Blogosphere. And that gives me experience ruling things that are cold... although, I'm sure the antarctic doesn't contain the burning flames that exist under the Lower Blogosphere. Seriously, the whole place is molten under here!


And that's my capital.

And they need me down there. They need someone to stop the gravity-driven tornadoes from wreaking havoc on the pitiful scientists who populate this barren wasteland. And I'm just the super ultra robot for the job! Also, I called it, like, ten minutes ago. Antarctica is totally mine. No one can deny that.

There have been 7 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden maliciously intimated...

02 18 06

WEll Gyrobo being that you like cuttlefish and all, this is no surprise. And I must admit, it does have its own beauty. I saw a special about the Antartican Leopard seal on the Discovery Channel some months ago; intriguing! Ha!

2/18/2006 4:51 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

It all started when I did a little research to find out how to buy land in Antarctica. If no nation really owns it, how do you buy real estate there? It must be very cheap, what with Antarctica being situated right under the hole in the ozone layer.

2/18/2006 6:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown maliciously intimated...

Considering that the only time I feel no pain is when I 'ice' my arm and neck, I think I should move there with you and be your DJ...or librarian...or ice chipper. Something.

2/18/2006 10:06 PM  
Blogger flatlander maliciously intimated...

If Bhakti is your DJ, I would like to be the DJs apprentice--the guy who gets the records from the stacks for the DJ proper.

I think they're called "disk jockey jockies".

2/19/2006 8:05 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

As the premier of Antarctica, I declare you the royal DJ, and DJJ, respectively. Until I secure my holdings, you'll have to settle on commanders in the Lower Blogosphere's non-eclectic armies.

But once the Lower Blogosphere attains sentience, it's all over.

2/19/2006 9:06 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison maliciously intimated...

Can I get the Ross Ice Shelf? How about free trade?

2/20/2006 9:58 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

If I sold you the Ross Ice shelf, I'd be losing glacial ice at a rate of 10 kilotons a millenium.

That's why it's so expensive.

2/20/2006 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!