free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: I Attack At Dawn <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I Attack At Dawn

Evil Bob Dole, your oppressive grasp over the Frozen Lower Blogosphere is over! Tomorrow begins the oppressive rein of Gyrobo- the Lord High Executioner!

Freedom is on the march.

There have been 3 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger Roboshrub Incorporated maliciously intimated...

Airtikae: How goes the preparations against Monsier Dole?
Gyroboshrub: Evil Bob Dole shall be overthrown by the morrow. Already I grow stronger...
Gyroboshrub: And I have Congress behind me.
Gyroboshrub: Speaking of which, have you seen that new Steven Colbert show?
Airtikae: I'll sell you fiddy tanks to the dime.
Gyroboshrub: Sold!
Airtikae: ...
Airtikae: What transaction was just placed?
Airtikae: I was just using jargon I don't comprehend.
Gyroboshrub: I accepted fiddy tanks in exchange for all your gold.

10/18/2005 10:53 PM  
Blogger Bob Dole maliciously intimated...

I shall use the popestick to discourage your attacks! Then I shall defeat my nemesis!

10/18/2005 11:53 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

Chat room transcripts are way cool.

10/19/2005 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!