free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: Awkward Situation <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Awkward Situation

Ever have one of those moments where you make a Freudian slip or something and you suddenly feel like an idiot? That totally happened to me today. My aunt and uncle visited, and I showed them my new "Karl the Sorcerer" animation. After the viewing, they were complimenting me on how great it was. Then we started talking about how Disney was animating all its cartoons these days, and I said something along the lines of "Well, you know what they say about animation." To which they replied, "No. What do they say?" I was drawing a blank. Nothing came to me, so I just stared straight ahead and said, "Animation." Was that even a human response?!

Remember the old saying: "Better to remain silent and thought a fool than open your mouth and prove it."

There have been 1 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger Cabe maliciously intimated...

"You know what they say about Animation..."

WHAT?

"Walter Disney was a Rat bastard!"

10/15/2005 2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!