free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: Gyrobo Seen Conspiring to Overthrow Evil Bob Dole <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Gyrobo Seen Conspiring to Overthrow Evil Bob Dole

And he will fail! No politico can withstand the awesome might of Evil Bob Dole!



Long may he rein!

There have been 5 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger Stan maliciously intimated...

What exactly are you? Do you have a serious side?

Do you write children's books, or do you just have one hell of an imagination.

10/14/2005 11:07 PM  
Blogger Stan maliciously intimated...

I do enjoy your blog from time to time, amusing. No offense intended from my previous comment.


I can barely read the word verification letters. And would it really be WORD verification if they don't form a real word?

10/14/2005 11:09 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

Why show my serious side? I can do that anytime. The Internet is the only place you can do whatever you feel like.

And I get caught on one of those word filters every day. But hey, that's the price we pay for spamless comments.

10/15/2005 1:59 AM  
Blogger His Majesty maliciously intimated...

No. It is I who have you!

Bwa ha ha ha!

10/15/2005 11:32 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo maliciously intimated...

True. But the Internet is the only place I can eat my own brain.

10/16/2005 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!