free site statistics Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere: New York City Body Massage <bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/bphowe2/Music/frost.mid" loop="infinite" />

The Lower Blogosphere Burns with the Intensity of a Thousand Suns.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

New York City Body Massage

Finally, my vacation is over! These last four days in New York City have been truly amazing. Well, technically they were time consuming and uneventful; but that’s hardly my fault. I went everywhere: Chinatown, little Italy, and the south street seaport. I also went to where the World Trade Center used to be. There’s still an American flag there, waving proudly.


One of the highlights of my trip was the street fair at the south street seaport. They sold everything there: clothes, food, CDs, food, posters, food, toy cars, and did I mention food? There were also – and I’m not messing with you – two massage booths. You haven’t really been to New York City unless some guy walks up to you in the middle of the street and offers you a massage. I also saw another incredible sight later at the gas pump, where it was over $3 a gallon. Good thing I never pay for gas.


But while things in New York City are at times, expensive and/or weird, it’s still one of the best places on Earth (Definitely one of the best cities in the country). The food, the architecture, the fluorinated water, the beautiful pink midnight sky. You can’t go wrong with NYC. But for your own sanity, it’s best not to drive through Manhattan during rush hour.

There have been 1 Cries of Anguish:

Blogger flatlander maliciously intimated...

Me likes your looping musical ditty. New York city rocks the lobster! I wanna go there, 'cause I heard it was the place to be.

8/22/2005 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Burn!